Community Service WOOHOO!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

"The Border Patrol State"??


This whole article was about how the Border Patrol is so strict and mean and pulls people over based on how they look and their ethnic background. Well, in some cases, it might be necessary to pull people over because they look "suspicious". I'm not saying pull over every single person that isn't white, but some people do look suspicious and I know I wouldn't feel quite as safe around them. I think the Border Patrol is a good idea to keep illegal immigrants out of the country. If they're hiding in trunks to get in the country, then they're probobly not the people we want in our country to begin with. They're already breaking laws just to get in to the country, what makes people think they won't keep breaking laws once they're here in the US?? I'm not saying it's ok to beat people or shoot people just for driving down the highway, but the Border Patrol is a good idea and good effort to keep the country that people died for safe. Oh yeah, and who talks back to a police officer (or Border Patrol person) and doesn't expect a bad reaction?????? Weirdos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home