Community Service WOOHOO!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Welcome to Miss Holland's Class!


I finally got to visit the class that I will be volunteering with for the remainder of the semester, Miss Holland's english class. I'm guessing that it's freshmen because all of the students are so little and they were reading "The Odyssey". I didn't really get to do much my first day. I just kind of sat there, but next week I'll be helping a lot more. The students were very funny and kept me entertained the whole block without even realizing it. It was obvious that there was no one class clown, they shared the title equally. I'm excited about being able to actually help during second block this year. I'm not 100% sure what all that will entail, but I'm thinking that I'll just be helping them do workbook pages and stuff of that nature. Once again, wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home